Dr. Kiho Cho
Founder, Chairman of the Board, and Chief Science Officer
Kiho leads LOGOS4n’s technical/science operations and our research and development. He is the inventor of our patents and directs the application of our science to business applications.
- University of California biomedical science faculty for over 14 years
- Expert in biology of retroelements, injury, infection, and septic shock
- Interested in “nature-inspired” information technology
- Designed studies directly challenging the prevailing knowledge in use of the full genome
Dr. Roger Roberts
Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Roger leads LOGOS4n’s business operations. He develops the company strategy and business planning. He is the lead in forming contractual business partnerships, and in developing marketing plans.
- CEO and founder of 2 commercial and 2 aerospace start-ups
- Active on boards of 4 additional defense companies with extensive knowledge of government market
- Led several M&A transactions
- As a former senior executive of Boeing, grew business from $200M to $5.3B in 5 years
Dr. Brian Chan
Founder, Chief Information Officer and Director
Brian leads LOGOS4n’s IT infrastructure operations and software development. He maintains the company’s technical database as well as its information network. He develops product demonstrations for customer and partner discussions.
- Held various technical and management positions in Oracle, Visa, IBM Research, and University of California
- Expert in decision analysis, big data searches, business analytics and application development
- B.S. from UC Berkeley and Ph.D from Stanford University
Founder, Chief Administration Officer
Sophia leads LOGOS4n’s internal operations. She supports our marketing, human resources, and technical efforts. She will perform the role of Principle Investigator on funded or internal development contracts.
- Freelance science consultant
- Biomedical scientist with expertise in the fields of genomics and development of biological logics-based computation algorithms
- Accomplished biologist in both academia and industry
- Contributed to an application for international patent (computation algorithms) and development of a FDA-approved drug (Gilead Sciences)
Director of Communications
Eunah leads LOGOS4n’s graphic and web design for brand development. She also provides web-based internal communications support as well as webpage management.
- Communications and media technology specialist
- Contributed to the positive brand development and increased web presence of several organizations
- Visual arts expert with a strong background in videography, photography and graphic design for web and print